The first gateway for international companies to access the Iranian telecoms market
With one of the fastest growing economies in the Middle East and with the end of international isolation, be the first to discover investment and trading opportunities in one of the world’s last untapped markets.
Iran Connect will be held on 6 & 7 September 2016 in Tehran and will unite the entire international telecoms ecosystem looking to do business in Iran.
Providing a high-profile conference of C-level speakers addressing revenue growth opportunities in a highly lucrative market, the event will also facilitate meetings and introductions between international operators, vendors and service providers and Iran’s entire telecoms industry.
With Iran relying on foreign capabilities to upgrade its infrastructure and networks, find out how you can generate higher returns in the region’s leading market for broadband and mobile services.
Benefit from a cutting edge speaker line-up addressing the hottest topics, including:
Investment and partnership opportunities in a newly opened market:
• Discover investment opportunities for international telecoms companies in Iran
• Find out which sanctions are still in place and how these will impact foreign business opportunities
• Hear the latest forecasts for international bandwidth associated with Iran
Advancing Iran’s next generation networks, mobile broadband and VAS:
• Find out what projects are underway to advance the country’s mobile, internet and fixed line infrastructure
• Expand your data services and voice connectivity with Iran's leading carriers
• Discover how Iran will become the new hub of connectivity through expanding submarine and terrestrial routes
Meeting Iran's digital agenda:
• Find out what opportunities are available in E-commerce
• Hear how Iran plans to expand OTT, content and IPTV services
• Discuss how cloud services, SDN/NFV and big data can help both telecoms service providers and enterprises exceed end user expectations
PLUS! Pre-event workshop – How to do business in Iran
Join the pre-event workshop for a 360-degree overview of what steps you will need to take before investing, trading, partnering, or registering a company in Iran.
Who should attend?
• Mobile and fixed network operators
• Wholesale carriers
• Government and regulatory bodies
• Law firm/consultancies
• Infrastructure vendors
• Service providers
• Satellite operators
• Tower companies
• Banks and investment firms
In addition to Euromoney Global Limited standard terms & conditions, additional conditions apply for this event:
Places at the conference are limited, and strictly prohibited to Iranian individuals and entities that are sanctioned by the UK government and/or the EU, or entities owned or controlled by sanctioned individuals or entities. Additionally, all U.S. persons (e.g., U.S. citizens and permanent residents; U.S. companies and their employees) are solely responsible for confirming that their attendance is in compliance with the U.S. sanctions regarding Iran. All delegates will be screened against sanctions lists and Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance at the conference.